Candace Crespi - Campaign Director - Oceanic Preservation Society
Your Marketing Concierge supports the Oceanic Preservation Society (OPS) by donating 10% of our profits to this inspiring, talented team. It is a Colorado-based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that creates environmental films, photography and media.
Their organization is living proof that by using the power of the people, you can effectively create change. They have exposed the secrets of The Cove to millions.
- The Taiji Dolphin slaughter has been cut in half since the film hit theaters in 2009.
- Toxic, mercury-ridden dolphin meat has been removed from schools in Japan.
- They have made ocean issues a priority for individuals, companies, government leaders, and policy makers.
Their next initiative is even BIGGER and BOLDER than The Cove. They're assembling a team of unlikely activists, pulling out their camera gear, and taking on mass species extinction.
Did you know that only 55 Maui Dolphins remain on our planet, and 90% of blue whales have disappeared in the last half a century? p We're at risk of losing half the species on this planet by the end of this century, but not if they can help it! Here's a sneak peak and some extra information: >
Make sure to follow them on any social media sites you may use:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheCove
- Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1aNDkrc
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/covemovie_ops
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/covemovie_ops
Contact Us Today! Let’s make a difference together!