2017 Marketing Trends for Construction, Engineering and Technology Companies
Do you want to expand your visibility in the marketplace, build customer confidence in your brand, and grow sales revenues from existing and new customers?
As you continue to communicate with a variety of audiences, we recommend the following marketing trends. These recommendations are built on our first-hand experience in construction, engineering and technology marketing and also on what we see as major trends impacting these industries in 2017.
Published: Saturday, 23 September 2017 18:42
2017 MARKETING TRENDS
• STRONG BRAND IDENTITY: Elevate The Quality Of Your Brand across all channels and marketing mediums
• BIG DATA: Gathering Data And Augmenting Existing Data on your customers, your website visitors, your email recipients, and your competitors to continually adjust and improve based on the data.
• CONTACT DATABASE: Growing And Managing your contact database to profile the target audience(s) as tightly as possible and communicate directly to their needs.
• AFFILIATION & CERTIFICATION AUDIT: Ensure that you are capitalizing on all available certifications and bid pre-approval opportunities for your geographic footprint.
• VIDEO: Recent research from HubSpot shows that by adding video to your website and other marketing channels you can significantly increase conversion rates.
• GREEN BUILDING/ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLINESS COMMUNICATIONS: Green building has gained momentum over the past few years in both commercial and residential construction. Focusing part of your marketing communications around the sustainability and reduced environmental impact on projects is key.
• BUILDING & STRENGTHING KEY RELATIONSHIPS: Increased focus on growing and strengthening your relationships with clients, potential clients, contractors, affiliates, partners, government, community, and industry professionals.
Contact Your Marketing Concierge or a free 30-Minute Consultation Today.
Four Twenty Trading Co Website Revamp
Check out this Shopify Website that we recently revamped! https://fourtwentytradingco.com
Published: Saturday, 23 September 2017 18:41
Your Marketing Concierge Partners With Coast To Coast Conferences & Events
We are excited to announce that we officially partnered with Coast To Coast Conferences & Events!
Michelle Manire, President & CEO, started Coast to Coast in 1994 on her foundation of experience in both conference/event planning and hotel/institutional management. With more than 17 years of experience as a strategic meeting and conference manager, and a decade of experience in the hotel management business, she put together a diverse group of professionals to form a first-class event planning and project management team.
We worked together on the Mr. America Event last year and we are excited to work on future events with her!
Visit Coast To Coast Conferences and Events to learn more.
Published: Sunday, 13 August 2017 17:47
Your Marketing Concierge Partners With Mindset Masters Marketing Agency
We are excited to announce that we have recently partnered with Mindset Masters Marketing Agency!
Together, we are focused on helping you grow your business and supporting you in working through those items that always seem to linger at the bottom of your “to do” list.
Revamping your Website or Brand
Developing & Implementing a Marketing Strategy & Tactical Plan
Social Media Marketing
Conferences & Events
Our clients view us as an extension of their business and we’d like to do the same for you. Whether you need a one-off project or full blown marketing support, we are here to help!
Check out Mindset Masters Full Suite of Services, or Contact Us to schedule your No Cost 30-minute MARKETING CONSULTATION to take your business to the next level!
Published: Tuesday, 01 August 2017 18:06